Showing the single result
PER CHILD, PER DAY
Limited Space Available!
June 13 – 16, 9am – 12:30pm
Lunch Served – Menu Options Subject to Changes
Day 1 – Beach Bum
Pack up “easy-to-eat” beach picnic recipes, including snacks, sandwiches and pasta salads. Everything can be made in advance, will travel in your cooler and can be eaten cold or at room temp. Surf’s up!
- Avocado-Ranch Chicken Wraps
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Colorful Spiral Pasta Salad
- Fruit and Cheese Skewers
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
Day 2 – Ballpark
Take a crack at these grand-slam recipes inspired by your favorite ballpark snacks and treats. You’ve always got home-field advantage when whipping up these nachos, pretzels, popcorn, hot dogs, nuts and more, right in your own kitchen.
- Walking Tacos
- Slow Roasted Pulled BBQ Pork
- Homemade Churros
- Nachos, Homemade Chips and Cheese Sauce
- Caramel Corn, Get your Homemade Caramel Corn
Day 3 – Everyone Loves Tacos
Mix up your taco night menu with a handful of new dinner ideas. These tasty tacos make use of ingredients from Mexico and beyond.
- Taco on a Stick
- Black Beans and Rice (simple yet a staple)
- Fantastic Fish Tacos
- Avocado Corn Salsa
- Watermelon Agua Fresca (muddled mint and lime mixed with pureed watermelon)
Day 4 – Backyard BBQ
Steal the show at the next backyard barbecue with these easy summer recipes—each ready in no time!
- Layered Hummus Dip
- Mixed Fruit Salad
- Garden Fresh Seafood Cocktail
- Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Fruit Punch
NOTE: If you would like to sign up multiple children, please use the quantity field to define how many children will be in attendance per day. If you’d like to sign up for multiple days, each day will need to be added to the cart separately.
Please call with any questions: (630) 310-1283.$50.00Select options